The game ball has been returned to MLT!
2022.01.17 16:58 Reyalla508 The game ball has been returned to MLT!
2022.01.17 16:58 charlie-campino Finally beating these bad boys to rest, they’ve served me well
2022.01.17 16:58 lucien_laval I REALLY wish they would upload the Planned Parenthood Gamecube stream as a VOD in parts!
It's been a while now, but I really, really want to watch the old gamecube games! Do you think they've just forgotten about it?
submitted by lucien_laval to VaushV [link] [comments]
2022.01.17 16:58 BringTheHeat6 Happy Birthday to my favourite player in NBA history D-Wade!
2022.01.17 16:58 mushy_teeth I have flurona AMA
submitted by mushy_teeth to casualiama [link] [comments]
2022.01.17 16:58 paulycarbon [WTS] PCGS Rattler, Gold CAC, and David Hall Graded Flip sale
Hello! Time to thin some choice coins from the personal set for .... you guessed it! More choice coins. All coins are on hand right now and if sold before 9pm PST 1/17/2022 will ship Tuesday 1/18/2022.
- 1937 PCGS PR65 Buffalo Nickel Rattler: $1275 -- Light haze in bottom right of reverse, visible in video. Haze is likely removable with a "dip" but cracking this from a rattler is surely a sin. Very strong strike, reflective fields, rare coin in a rattler.
- 1938-D MS66CAC Buffalo Nickel Rattler: $108 -- nice golden toning, super strong strike
- 1938 PR65CAC Jefferson Nickel Rattler: $160 -- spots of light blue electric toning on reverse, light gold toning otherwise
- 1889 PR64CAC V Nickel Rattler: $420 (nice) -- wonderful obverse orange, red, blue, and purple toning, less amplified but the same on the reverse. Rattler front and reverse plastic are medium scratched up (if I was to grade the plastic I would give it a VF35) but do not detract from the coin IMO.
- 1916 MS64RB Lincoln Cent Rattler: $104 -- hammered strike, nice deep red color, satin-y fields, pretty sure this is not a satin proof. Reverse toning shows an array of subtle greens, yellows, and golden red in the light. Obverse has a spot of grey above Lincoln's ear, hard coin to photograph (as is all small non-RD copper).
- 1944-D MS64FB Gold CAC Mercury Dime Rattler: $200 -- Obviously undergraded, flashy and mark free. Graders must have been having a rough day in 1986-1989. Maybe the last coin on a Friday afternoon. "Would you hurry up and give it a 64FB so we can go for beers"
- 7,8,9: 1962 (taped) and 1963 (x2) Proof MS65 (yes they are proofs that say MS65) Benjamin Half Dollars David Hall Grading Company: $300 for all 3 or $110 per ($100 for the taped 1962 one) -- history here is interesting. David Hall (PCGS founder) graded coins in blue flips and inert plastic capsules before he founded PCGS. For a while in 1986, anybody could submit these blue flips for free grading into PCGS rattlers. Pretty rare these days, I do not see them often. Reverse of blue flip says "Grade certified by DAVID HALL's Numismatic Investment Group". Pretty sure there was a lawsuit at some point which prevented them from using the word "investment" and "coins" in the same sentence. When graded modern, David Hall flips MS65 typically give MS66 and above. You are paying for the history, rarity, and plastic here.
- See above
- See above
- 1935 VF35 DDR FS801(018) Buffalo Nickel: $265 (see TrueViews on PCGS) -- cool doubling error evident on "FIVE CENTS" on the reverse. This coin in this grade is right in the middle of the price cliff. Auctions for VF30 are ```~$100-125 and auctions for XF40 are ~$400-600. Can't find auctions for VF35 so splitting the difference.
USPS First Class shipping is included in the prices. If you want priority small flat rate, add $5. If you want insurance, discuss in DMs. Payment:
Zelle preferred. Venmo, Paypal F&F work too. Paypal G&S +3%. Discounts and pricing:
Want more than one? PM or chat me. Feel my prices are not fair? Shoot me an offer and we can discuss. That being said, I will not sell at greysheet bid so save us both time and please don't ask Additional pictures and info:
Happy to provide! PM or chat me.
submitted by paulycarbon
to Coins4Sale [link] [comments]
2022.01.17 16:58 SnooCalculations232 TW/s.i:
I’m so fucking tired and so fucking done. I just wanna give up. I’m genuinely just so exhausted
submitted by SnooCalculations232 to trans [link] [comments]
2022.01.17 16:58 PocketNinjaMuffin86 Finally
2022.01.17 16:58 nueker Just need some prayers.
Hi , i just need some prayers as im going through some situation which i preferably don't really want to say. Thank you everyone.
submitted by nueker to TrueChristian [link] [comments]
2022.01.17 16:58 LowerHyena4969 Jealousy Issues
I love my fiance so very much but he has one of the shittiest pasts. Somedays I just cant get past this either. I'm fine until I start thinking about it too much, then I just get stuck and my mind goes out of control. I try not to take it out on his because he's never wronged me but every other woman other than his first wife he's cheated on. I just keep thinking to myself nobody wants someone everyones already had. I don't know what to do anymore, I don't want to leave him I just want to feel better about this. Help me reddit
submitted by LowerHyena4969 to relationship_advice [link] [comments]
2022.01.17 16:58 frankSadist Getting those night hours on the up and up
2022.01.17 16:58 kazoobanboo JUST BLEED
2022.01.17 16:58 Sheptheorys Is it just me or?
2022.01.17 16:58 Frequent-Forever3207 Gross revenue/schedule C
Hi everyone! I’m just trying to understand how to file schedule C for my Etsy shop. I know that when I click on “finances” - “legal and tax information” it will show the gross sales amount. But I do notice that this number includes sale taxes as well which is not part of our “revenue”. Am I suppose to report this number as my gross income or is there anywhere on schedule C that allows you to deduct the sales tax part to reveal the actual total sales revenue? Thank you for any help in advance!
submitted by Frequent-Forever3207 to EtsySellers [link] [comments]
2022.01.17 16:58 Goose04 Third acoustic build, learned a whole lot on this one!
submitted by Goose04 to Luthier [link] [comments]
2022.01.17 16:58 bernardpiette Do you need a Roadmap solution while you are building your side project?
If you have shared/ planning on sharing your side project here. I want to help you in your pursuits. I have a lot of capacity to share on a whitelabel version of an award winning roadmap platform.
✅Custom domain ✅Powerful API ✅Individually Embeddable components ✅Webhooks ✅User segmentation ✅Emoji CSAT scoring ✅Single Sign-on ✅New Widget styles ✅Feedback boards ✅Public Translations (8+ languages & counting, including AR with v1 of RTL) ✅Sentiment Analysis ✅Plus so much more…
And in terms of what they have planned over the next 6-12months:
➡️New widget options ➡️Tracking/analytics options ➡️Web push notifications ➡️Advanced CSAT analytics ➡️NPS options ➡️UI overhaul
I willing to open up a few slots for whichever creator wants to drive product led growth. No charge, I just want to support this wonderful community of builders. Happy Monday. ps: I wont be providing any tech support at all ofcourse as I'm not asking for any money. :-)
submitted by bernardpiette to SideProject [link] [comments]
2022.01.17 16:58 Akm07 🔥GIVEAWAY🔥join Discord (Link in comments)
2022.01.17 16:58 tbukow1998 TBB Early demo reel
Been seeing this around on Twitter and thought I would show this here. This is some production art from The Bad Batch, plus a demo reel of some un-rendered scenes from Episodes 1 and 3.
submitted by tbukow1998 to thebadbatch [link] [comments]
2022.01.17 16:58 havokheightstl $9100+ FREE $ MEGA LIST: Strike, Webull, M1, Moomoo, Public, Firstrade, Abra, Nexo, SoFi Money/Invest/Loans, Chime, Gemini, Voyager, BlockFi, Cake, Chase, Aspiration, Stash, OKCoin, Root, Robinhood, Acorns, Chase Freedom, Discover IT, SkyOne, Coinbase, Coinlist, Step, PersCap, Crypto.com, & more!
Lots of companies are trying to expand their market share, especially in the app market, by offering cash or cash-equivalent incentives to new users. If one company offers new users a free stock/cryptocurrency/etc., and a competitor doesn't, then the company with the referral program will gain more market share. This gives you the opportunity generate a nice chunk of change by signing up for a bunch of different apps.
I very frequently search the web for the latest and greatest referral opportunities, and this is an up-to-date list I'm maintaining that details the best offers around right now! There are more than $9000 worth of offers on this page.
Please feel free to leave comments with any thoughts/questions! Abra, CakeDeFi, CoinList, Celsius, Gemini, Crypto dot com, Strike, and OKCoin are worldwide offers, the rest are US only.
Stock Trading Apps/Websites
- Strike: Trading app that gives the referrer and the referee $5 instantly (USD) with no deposit required. Can withdraw it right away too. I had my $5 withdrawn within 5 minutes of signing up. Available globally, not just the US.
- M1 Finance: $50 for opening a brokerage account and making a $100 deposit.
- Firstrade: 1 free stock (worth $3-$200) just for opening an account! You can also optionally get a second free stock (also worth $3-$200) for depositing $100.
- Webull: 2 free stocks (1 worth $3-$300, and another worth $7-$3000) for depositing just $5.
- Moomoo: 2 free stocks (1 worth $3-$3500, and another worth $9-$3500) for depositing just $5. Optionally, you can get an additional 3 stocks (worth $9-3500) for depositing $2000.
- SoFi Invest: $25 for $100 deposit from any source, and an optional $25 worth of bitcoin for buying $10 worth of bitcoin on SoFi Crypto.
- Public: 1 free stock worth up to $70 just for opening an account (no deposit required!)
- Robinhood: 1 free stock worth $2.50- $200 for opening an account. No deposit required.
- Nadex: $200 for opening an account, funding it with $1000, and performing 5 trades within 30 days. It's broken up into $100 for signing up with a referral and doing 5 trades, and the other $100 for depositing $1000.
- Acorns: $5 for $5 deposit from any source (additional steps required, please see below details).
- Personal Capital: $20 for opening a new account and linking a qualified investment account (e.g. taxable brokerage, 401k, IRA, 529, etc) worth at least $1000. No deposit required!
- Step: Free $10 just for opening an account via a referral link, no deposit required. Money is instantly credited to your account and can then be withdrawn. No fees/catches whatsoever.
- SoFi Money: $25 just for downloading their app and making a $10 deposit. Posts fast, can withdraw and close within a couple days!
- Western Union: $20 Amazon gift card for signing up for an account using a referral code and transferring $100 from one bank account to another. You can transfer it from bank account you own to another that you own. Use code "DIGITAL0FEE" when making the transfer to make it completely fee free. $20 gift card arrived within an hour for me. No fees, subscriptions, catches as long as you use the code "DIGITAL0FEE"
- Chime: BONUS IMPROVED! $100 for $200 direct deposit (easy to meet terms even without a real direct deposit, read my details section below for more info)
- Chase Bank: $225 for opening a checking account and doing a $500 direct deposit. Credits quickly!
- Aspiration: $50 for spending $250 with their debit card within 3 months.
- Stash: $20 for $5 deposit from any source.
- SkyOne: $25 for opening an account and keeping the account open for 30 days. (additional steps required, please see below details).
- Voyager: Free $25 worth of Bitcoin for trading $100 on the app. Use referral code "AMA60T” in the “Reward Code” field when you create your Voyager account". Open these link from mobile:
- Abra: Free $25 worth of CPRX coin for depositing $15 in your account for 30 days. Available globally, not just the US.
- Gemini: Free $10 worth of Bitcoin for trading $100. Available globally, not just the US.
- OKCoin: Free $50 worth of Bitcoin for trading $100. Also available globally, not just the US.
- Nexo: Free $10 worth of Bitcoin for trading $100.
- BlockFi: Free $10 worth of Bitcoin for depositing $100. Also available globally, not just the US. Be Enter promo code"2ec0273f" during account signup.
- Coinbase: Free $10 worth of Bitcoin for trading $100.
- Coinlist: Free $10 worth of Bitcoin for trading $100. Available globally, not just the US .
- Celsius: Free $50 for depositing $400 worth of cryptocurrency and using promo code "10169ce8c"
- Crypto.com: Free $25 for "staking" (buying and holding) $400 worth of CRO for 6 months. (enter referral code 66v69rwt76 if not pre-filled) Available globally, not just the US.
- Cake DeFi: Free $30 worth of "DFI tokens" for transferring in $50 worth of crypto. Needs to "stake" for 180 days, read the details section for more information.
- Chase Freedom or Flex: Free $200 for signing up for a Chase Freedom Unlimited or Freedom Flex credit card and spending $500 within 3 months. Easy to meet spending terms simply by doing something like buying an Amazon gift card, buying a visa gift card, etc.
- Discover IT: Free $100 for signing up for a Discover IT credit card and making ANY purchase within 3 months (even $1).
--Details on each offer below-- Stock Trading Apps/Websites- Strike Strike
- Root: Free $25 for downloading the app, and allowing it to track your driving for 3-4 weeks so that they can offer you an auto insurance quote. You need to keep your phone on while driving so it can give you a quote. You can simply reject the offer and take the $25 bonus if you wish, I did!
- SoFi Loans: Free $10 just for checking your personal loan or student loan refinance rate options with SoFi. Can also get an extra $300 if you go ahead and accept their loan offer, but you can just ignore the offer and keep the $10 if you wish!
- Fetch Rewards: Receipt scanner app, rewards you 5 cents for each receipt you scan from most major chain stores. $2 bonus for using a referral link and scanning your first receipt (open this link from your phone).
- Raise: Free $5 credit towards your first gift card if you sign up using a referral code, you can get an extra $5 off your first gift card purchase. I used it to buy a $10 Uber gift card, combined with their 2% discount, I only paid $4.80 for a $10 gift card!
is a popular investing app, specializing in crypto currency trading and available globally
. If you open an account using a referral link, you get a free $5 credited to your account instantly (USD) with no deposit required. Can withdraw it right away too. I had my $5 withdrawn within 5 minutes of signing up
. Available globally, not just the US.
No fees/catches. Fastest turnaround time I've ever seen for a referral offer to pay out.
Referral link: https://invite.strike.me/MJQX52
Code (if not auto-filled during account signup- MJQX52 M1 Finance M1 Finance
is a popular investing platform, similar to Robinhood or Webull. If you open an account using a referral link, deposit $100 to a brokerage account, and keep that initial deposit in your account for 30 days, you will get a free $30
bonus that you can then sell and withdraw if you wish.
M1 Finance is available on iOS and Android, or you can use their website.
Referral link- https://m1.finance/J6aLCt6SRGdW Firstrade Firstrade
is another popular investing app. If you open an account using a referral link, you get 1 free stock
! You can also optionally get a second free stock (also worth $3-$200
) for depositing $100. Either way, you can then withdraw the free stocks fee free and close your account if you wish.. https://share.firstrade.com/AmadeoEAUZ Webull Webull
is a commission free stock trading platform/app which is giving out 2 free stocks
(1 worth $3-$300
, and 1 worth $7-$3000
) for depositing just $5. That's a MINIMUM of $10 in free stock, but you could get up to $3300 worth of stock!
Webull is available on iOS and Android, or you can use their website. https://www.webull.com/activity?inviteCode=PUnH4ruayL3j&source=common Moomoo Moomoo
is a stock trading app offering the following- 2 free stocks
(1 worth $3-$3500
, and another worth $9-$3500)
for opening an account and depositing $5 deposit from any source. Optionally, you can get an additional 3 stocks (worth $9-3500) for depositing $2000. You can then sell all these stocks and withdraw fee free. https://j.moomoo.com/00cFY4 SoFi Invest SoFi
for anyone who signs up for a SoFi Invest
account via a referral link and deposits $100. This offer stacks with the SoFi Money $25 offer, so you can do both!
Plus, you can get another $25
cash bonus when you buy $10 or more of crypto like Bitcoin, Litecoin or Ethereum. That's a total of $50
cash bonuses with SoFi Invest! https://www.sofi.com/share/invest/2498539 Public Public
is another commission free stock trading app which gives you 1 stock worth up to $70 guaranteed. No deposit required
! This is a temporarily improved promo offer, they normally only give a free stock worth up to $50.
Available on iOS or Android only. http://share.public.com/aruiu Robinhood Robinhood
is a stock trading platform/app which gives you a free stock (valued $2.50
) when you open an account via a referral link. No initial deposit is required.
Available on iOS and Android, or you can use their website. https://invite.robinhood.com/amadeor3/ Nadex Nadex
is a forex (currency) trading site which gives you $200 for depositing $1000 and making 5 trades on the site using a referral code. It's broken up into $100 for signing up with a referral and doing 5 trades, and the other $100 for depositing $1000.
Personally, I went with the USD/JPY and just clicked the lowest red buttons with the lowest max loss. Flip your order type to LIMIT GTC to limit fees, $3.25 or lower is the goal. Do 5 of these, and the $200 will more than make up the difference. Assuming all 5 of your low-risk trades fail, you only lose $30 with fees and walk away with around $170
. https://join.nadex.com/refer-a-friend/?QPID=raf63o9tj02apdd Acorns Acorns
is an online investing app (iOS or Android) which is offering a free $5
bonus for simply opening an account via a referral link, depositing $5, and keeping the money in the account until the 15th of the following month. You can then withdraw the money and close the account, fee free!
If you keep the account longer, they may charge you a $3 fee, so be sure to close it after the 15th on the following month from when you signed up.
Acorns is available on iOS and Android, or you can use their website. https://www.acorns.com/invite/TLBCPD/ Personal Capital Personal Capital
is a finance tracking website similar to Mint but tailored for investment accounts. If you open an account and link a qualified investment account for tracking (e.g. taxable brokerage, 401k, IRA, 529, etc) with more than $1000
in it, they will give you a free $20 amazon gift card within a couple weeks.
Accounts that do not
qualify as valid investment accounts include bank, credit or debit card, Paypal, Stash, Acorns, Kapitall, Groundfloor, WageWorks HSA, Coinbase, digital currency exchanges, and manual investment accounts. Robinhood works
! https://pcap.rocks/a62940 Banking Apps/Websites- Step Step
is a banking app marketed towards teenagers but available to anyone. They give you a free $10 just for opening an account via a referral link, no deposit required. Money is instantly credited to your account and can then be withdrawn. No fees/catches whatsoever. https://step.com/IGQPZ SoFi Money SoFi
is a bank/app that give out $25
for anyone who signs up for a SoFi Money
(bank) account using a referral code and deposits $10
source. So all you have to do is open an account with a referral link, deposit $10, and then instantly collect the bonus and then take it all back after a couple days if you wish
You can close the account at any time with no fees- https://www.sofi.com/invite/money?gcp=10393ea7-942b-4614-beec-5d7a74e89511 Chime Chime
is a bank/app which pays you a $100
bonus for opening an account via a referral code and making a $200 direct deposit. There are no catches, and you can close the account at any time fee free as soon as you register their debit card (gotta wait a few days to get it in the mail).
A "direct deposit" technically means that they want you to deposit the money right from payroll, Social Security, or other direct payment, but you can actually meet this requirement simply by transferring in $500 from virtually any source including bank accounts, Cash App, PayPal, etc. https://www.chime.com/amadeoruiu Chase Bank Chase Bank
is offering $200
for opening a checking account with a referral code and making a $500 direct deposit. Can easily get around direct deposit requirement. Credits within a few days of meeting requirements.
A "direct deposit" means that they want you to deposit the money right from payroll, Social Security, or other direct payment. https://accounts.chase.com/raf/share/2479514579 Aspiration Aspiration
is an online bank which is offering a free $50
bonus for simply opening an account via a referral link and spending $250.
So all you have to do is open a “Spend & Save” account using a referral link, spend $250/1000 using their debit card within 3 months, and then you will get $50
posted to your account! There are no fees to worry about! You can close the account fee free whenever you want! https://my.aspiration.com/app/token/referral/232Y47KAE4OG8Y8W/ Stash Stash
is a finance app that gives out $20
for anyone who signs up for the Stash
(bank) or Stash Invest account via my referral link and deposits at least $5 from any source
(payroll, another bank account, PayPal, etc.) So all you have to do is open an account with a referral link, deposit $5, and then the bonus will post to your account!
The app will ask you to open a paid account, but you can simply open a "beginner" account for $1 a month, and then close your account after 1 month after you get your $20 bonus. https://get.stash.com/amadeowpr10 SkyOne SkyOne
is a credit union which will pay you a $25
bonus for opening a checking account with a referral link, making a $5 opening deposit, and keeping your account open for at least 30 days.
This credit union services the SoCal area, but anyone nationwide
can sign up if you follow the steps detailed here. People are normally required to make a donation to a local charity to qualify for a local credit union bank account when they don't live in the area, but SkyOne will actually pay for a donation to the "Surfrider Foundation" themselves because they want everyone on the US to be eligible! In other words, you don't have to spend a dime! Simply click ("None of the above? We've got you! SkyOne will make a one-time donation to one of the following non-profits") on the eligibility page when signing up. https://refer.skyone.org/amadeoruiu3 Cryptocurrency Apps/Websites- Voyager Voyager
is a cryptocurrency trading app (iOS/Android only) which will pay you $25
in free bitcoin for trading $100 on the app! Make sure to use the referral code "AMA60T
" in the “Reward Code” field when you create your account. The bonus posts within a couple of days, from my experience.
Referral link (open from your smart phone
- https://apps.apple.com/us/app/voyager-buy-bitcoin-crypto/id1396178579 Android
- https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.investvoyager Abra Abra
is a cryptocurrency trading app which will give you $25
worth of their "CPRX" coin for signing up for their app using a referral link, depositing $15 into the app, and keeping it there for at least 30 days. Available globally, not just the US. https://www.abra.com/ref/?deep_link_sub1=RCAMFY41D Gemini Gemini
is a cryptocurrency trading app/website which will give you $10
worth of bitcoin for signing up using a referral link and buying/selling $100 worth of cryptocurrency.
Available globally, not just the US.
This bonus posts VERY quickly, within a day or two. https://gemini.com/share/rllzke26 OKCoin OKCoin
is a cryptocurrency trading app/website which will give you $10
worth of bitcoin for signing up using a referral link and buying/selling $100 worth of cryptocurrency.
Available globally, not just the US.
This bonus posts within a week from my personal experience, though you can liquidate your crypto position right away. https://www.okcoin.com/join?channelId=600036282 Nexo Nexo
is a cryptocurrency trading wallet which will give you $10
worth of bitcoin for signing up using a referral link and depositing $100 worth of crypto on their app.
Make sure you have another cryptocurrency site from which you can transfer bitcoin directly to this one from. For example, I used coinbase to deposit my $100 worth of bitcoin. It's a wallet, so you cannot deposit cash directly, has to be crypto deposited from an exchange. https://nexo.io/ref/dz0do1j9qw?src=ios-link BlockFi BlockFi
is a cryptocurrency trading app/website which will give you $10
worth of bitcoin for signing up using a referral link and buying/selling $100 worth of cryptocurrency. Be sure to enter the code "2ec0273f" during account signup.
Available globally, not just the US. https://blockfi.com/?ref=2ec0273f Coinbase Coinbase
is a cryptocurrency trading platform which will pay you $10
in free bitcoin for trading $100 on the platform! https://www.coinbase.com/join/ruiu_8 Coinlist Celsius
is a cryptocurrency trading app which will give you $10
worth of bitcoin for signing up using a referral link and buying/selling $100 worth of cryptocurrency. Available globally, not just the US. Celsius Celsius
is a cryptocurrency investing platform which will give you $40
for signing up using a referral link, enter the promo code " 10169ce8c
", and transferring $400 worth of cryptocurrency. You must keep your deposit in the app for 30 days to get the full $40 bonus. You can then withdraw the full $440 and close your account fee free. Available globally, not just the US. Crypto.com Crypto.com
is a cryptocurrency investing platform which will give you $25
for signing up using a referral link, and "staking" (aka, buying and holding) $400 worth of CRO (their own cryptocurrency) for 6 months.
You need to apply for their "Ruby Steel" debit card when applying, its a 0 risk debit card, no credit impact, no fees. Combo's well with the Celsius promo if you need a platform to send cryptocurrency from, and you can send the $25 bonus crypto to Celsius instantly.
Available globally, not just the US.
- (enter referral code 66v69rwt76 if not pre-filled)
Cake DeFi is a cryptocurrency investing platform that will give you $30
worth of their DFI cryptocurrency for opening an account using a referral code and transferring in $50 worth of any other cryptocurrency.
Keep in mind that the $30 bonus needs to "stake" for 180 days, meaning you need to wait until that period ends to then withdraw your initial deposit + the bonus. You can keep your $50 invested in something safe like stablecoin in the meantime if you would like to play it safe. https://app.cakedefi.com?ref=620154 Credit Cards- Chase Freedom Chase
will pay you $200
for signing up for a Chase Freedom Unlimited or Freedom Flex credit card with a referral link and spending $500 it within the first 3 months. This is one of the best credit card bonuses in the industry!
All you have to do is sign up for a Chase Freedom Unlimited or Freedom Flex credit card using my referral link, spend $500 within the first 3 months, and then get your $200
! You can cancel the card at any time with no fees or penalties. https://www.referyourchasecard.com/18a/30DKK85I9J Discover IT Discover
will pay you $100
for signing up for a Discover IT credit card with a referral link and making ANY purchase using it within the first 3 months. This is one of the easiest credit card bonuses in the industry!
All you have to do is sign up for a Discover IT credit card using my referral link, make ANY purchase using it within the first 3 months, and then get your $100
! You can cancel the card at any time fee free. https://refer.discover.com/s/hhti4m Capital One Capital One
is offering customer varying bonus for their Platinum Mastercard, Quicksilver, and secured cards. I personally was offered $200 for spending $500 on the Capital One Platinum card, but you may get a different offer.
You can see what you're pre-approved for and what offers you're eligible for with the link below, with no impact to your credit score. https://capital.one/2V8xwY0 Other Offers- Root Root
is an auto insurance app(iOS/Android) that will pay you $25
to download their app, let it track your driving for 3-4 weeks, and then offer you an auto insurance policy based on your driving data. You can easily ignore their policy offer, take the bonus, and walk away with the $25 bonus which then then go to your PayPal account, sent as a check, etc. https://rootbonus.com/raymondruiu SoFi Loans SoFi Loans
is offering a free $10 just for checking
your personal loan
or student loan refinance
rate options with SoFi. You can also get an extra $300
if you like their offer and decide to actually take it, but you can also just ignore the offer and keep the $10
if you wish!
You should research the pros and cons of student loan refinancing before you consider this option. You can lower your interest rate, but lose some benefits from the federal government. Whether this is worth it to you will depend on individual circumstances. Personal Loan
: https://www.sofi.com/invite/personal-loans/?gcp=bf4f78eb-3e5a-4419-b72c Student Loan Refinance
: https://www.sofi.com/invite/student-loans/?gcp=183a665b-be7a-45ac-9d5f Fetch Fetch Rewards
pays roughly 5 to 10 cents (7.5 cents on average)
for most receipt scanned. Accepts e-receipts if you connect your email/Amazon. Can scan up to 28 receipts in any given 7 day period. $3 minimum payout.
They also give a $2 bonus
for signing up using a referral code (open this link from your phone). https://fetchrewards.onelink.me/vvv3/referraltext?code=JU1GW Raise Raise
is a discount gift card website, that offers a $5
credit towards your first gift card if you sign up using a referral code. They have gift cards like Amazon
on their site, so its pretty easy to find something you would have needed anyway. https://www.raise.com/raise-rewards/AMADEO0427
Thank you for checking out my referral post! As you can probably tell, I spend a lot of time searching the web for referral offers. If you would like, feel free to sign up for my mailing list and I will send new referrals that I come across directly to your inbox. https://mailchi.mp/c52908afbf15/moneywhisperers-latest-finance-tips-latest-finds
I've also put together a small blog with finance tips and tricks I've learned over the years. If you're potentially interested, here's a link to it. https://www.youngmoneywhisperer.com/home
submitted by havokheightstl
to ReferralCodesForYou [link] [comments]
2022.01.17 16:58 Starboxer legendary stuffy doll idea
submitted by Starboxer to custommagic [link] [comments]
2022.01.17 16:58 BigBungerBossman Lights, Cameras, Action!
2022.01.17 16:58 horse14t USPS MISSENT package over a month ago
| || Hello! First time posting here so hopefully I'm not breaking any rules or anything :) If I am please let me know and I'll edit it.|
So I ordered a very rare CD back in December (Dec 5th) on ebay. It shipped with USPS on the 10th and the tracking stopped dead on the 13th. The expected delivery was on Jan 3rd! It's shipped with Ebay's Global Shipping Program and the last updates were from USPS before it got to the GSP saying that it was MISSENT (Destination BC, Canada).
I've had two other packages from December arrive, granted they weren't using USPS at all. I'm just paranoid that the company lost my CD! :(
I've never had a package missent before so I'm not really sure how normal this is or not... I've never had issues with USPS before.
I contacted the Seller over the past few days and they said they'd call USPS to see what's going on and later gave me a partial refund.
Anyone else have something take this weirdly long? I get that my area is having shipping issues due to flooding, snow and we all know what but I wish there was at least something to tell me what's going on! Even a "This package is delayed but on it's way!" message would be nice but nothing! It's just stuck in Cincinnati, OH for all I know going nowhere near the border! :(
submitted by horse14t to USPS [link] [comments]
2022.01.17 16:58 crytoloover Axie Infinity EP131 ปล่อยAxieเข้าป่าบ้านละ 2ตัว
submitted by crytoloover to coinmarketbag [link] [comments]
2022.01.17 16:58 meta_meta_verse Is mailroom(especially wagner) opened today?
The email didn't tell about the mailroom hours for today. Anybody went today?
submitted by meta_meta_verse to SBU [link] [comments]
2022.01.17 16:58 Alternative_Year225 Quale Salemi preferite... La giovane puledra o la vecchia vacca???