2021.12.04 19:57 iamfromtwitter high/low Ego, Self esteem, "backbone/character" Whats the difference?
here are my thought: Ego is the perception of yourself among others. self esteem is your believe in your abilitys Backbone is the ability to stand up for yourself character is the ability to stand up for ohters
What are your thoughts and where do you rank yourself on a scale 1-10?
submitted by iamfromtwitter to TooAfraidToAsk [link] [comments]
2021.12.04 19:57 Elegant-Dingo-33 Kinda feelin myself the other day?
|submitted by Elegant-Dingo-33 to selfie [link] [comments]|
2021.12.04 19:57 Efficient_Shape5318 Freecash: Free Cash, PayPal, Bitcoin & more! | Freecash.com
|submitted by Efficient_Shape5318 to EarnCryptocurrency [link] [comments]|
2021.12.04 19:57 inmyslumber The South Korean 4Ks for the last few DCEU films (Birds of Prey, Wonder Woman 1984 & The Suicide Squad) come in slipcases, so naturally I chose them over the domestic slipcover releases
2021.12.04 19:57 Monsur_Ausuhnom Jenny Odell on Why We Need to Learn to Do Nothing: ‘It’s a Reminder That You’re Alive’
|submitted by Monsur_Ausuhnom to antiwork [link] [comments]|
2021.12.04 19:57 sam_e5 Besides absolute superstars, what player would you love to see on the Mets one day?
Would be cool to get a Wilmer return at one point.
And while not a superstar right now I think the Mets could turn Zac Gallen into something awesome.
submitted by sam_e5 to NewYorkMets [link] [comments]
2021.12.04 19:57 handollxo Could someone help me out with part B of this question? Thank you!
2021.12.04 19:57 CABGprepa To the bitter page moderator that keeps deleting posts. Va te faire enculer!! Bandes d’enfoirés!!! Cochon!!
2021.12.04 19:57 vangoghawayy What is the most backhanded compliment you’ve ever received?
2021.12.04 19:57 That1Villager Ultra one help
2021.12.04 19:57 No_Abbreviations4274 MoonRocket 🚀 | Stealth Launched 30 mins Ago | Dev Active in VC | BUSD Rewards | Huge Marketing | Long Term Goals
1.Why MoonRocket? 🤔
2021.12.04 19:57 prodivir What do you think humans have going for them?
It’s seems like humans got the extremely short end of the stick when it comes to abilities, as just about every other sentient race in the universe has some improbable ability. So I was wondering what you think humans have that other races don’t? One thing I thought would be interesting is if humans are the only ones that naturally produce adrenaline in their bodies or have frights of hysterical strength.
submitted by prodivir to Ben10 [link] [comments]
2021.12.04 19:57 Goonknox Made A Beat From A 80's Cassette, Live On The SP 404 MK2!
|submitted by Goonknox to TinaTurner [link] [comments]|
2021.12.04 19:57 PL1NSKY When your printer doesn't work, so you hit PRINT multiple times.
|submitted by PL1NSKY to ShitpostXIV [link] [comments]|
2021.12.04 19:57 ugergered2 Where would you cum?
2021.12.04 19:57 Oksolo24744 Ich habe viele Ordner mit geilen Schlampen Videos wo die dabei sind : KATJA KRASAVICE, MODEL DIANA, Just Lucy, Nicole, Elisa Aline, Lucy Cat, Celine Of, Fatma BLN, Ash Kash, Viking Barbie, Ramona +20 GB AMI/GERMAN Weiber Mix DROBOX | BEI INTERESSE DM | Kein Tausch! 🍆💧15-20 Euro PAYPAL | Amazone Ca
|submitted by Oksolo24744 to GermanNudes_Brm [link] [comments]|
2021.12.04 19:57 Not-So_Random Unstable ram? 5950x, 3800C14D, x570, 3090strix, evga 1000w
| As posted here by u/JBJBJ82 https://www.reddit.com/overclocking/comments/omux9p/ddr4_3800mhz_cl14_doesnt_boot_with_5950x/ I am unable to run this PC without crashing. It passes all stress tests. Runs COD, Halo, Cyberpunk at 200fps but then it crashes at random playing Age of Empire. Ram is running on AUTO and it runs on low frequency. It should be at 3800mhz but I've tried changing to D.O.C.P. from 2400-3800 but it is not stable anywhere. I tried using ASUS's auto tune and it doesn't boot at all. Whole PC is water cooled, temps are no issues at any clock. |
What settings should I be running at? I don't need it at 3800MHz, just stability :(
AUTO in BIOS
DEFAULT in BIOS
I tried changing it all to Auto except for memory frequency, lowered it all the way down to 2400 MHz but still crashes. It was even more unstable few times.
2133 MHz Benchmark on default settings in bios
3800 MHz Benchmark but unstable
submitted by Not-So_Random to AMDHelp [link] [comments]
2021.12.04 19:57 ZoolShop Trump social media startup receives commitment of $1 billion from unidentified 'diverse group' of investors
|submitted by ZoolShop to CoinTuta [link] [comments]|
2021.12.04 19:57 RLCD-Bot [Octane] [Orange Hydrophobic] [Crimson Hypnotik] [Orange Fissure]
|submitted by RLCD-Bot to RLCustomDesigns [link] [comments]|
2021.12.04 19:57 Total-Narrow Trading Frost Furies for Puffins
2021.12.04 19:57 fizzyjah_ nart
|submitted by fizzyjah_ to nart [link] [comments]|
2021.12.04 19:57 glad-sparkly Stuttering online but runs perfectly against cpu and in training help?
Hello! So I bright an asus tuf 17 gaming laptop it reaches beyond the requirements to play this game I'm using ethennet cable, my internet speed is very high and fast and the game runs amazing in training mode. No lag no stuttering nothing bad. But when I play online for whatever reason my game begin to stutter, I checked stream and I'm pulling 14-15 fps online but offline I'm pulling 45-60 fps. Can anyone tell me anything that may be wrong?
I updated my driver's to the latest, I have windows 12 (idk if that's a problem) and everything is good. I have 8gb also
submitted by glad-sparkly to Skullgirls [link] [comments]
2021.12.04 19:57 HikerGal01 Fellow girls of reddit, what are some of the best ways to discourage catcalling / harrassment / guys who don't accept "no" while out without your boyfriend?
2021.12.04 19:57 GortonFishman [City AM] Sigh of relief in South Africa as Omicron variant appears to be ‘super mild‘ mutation with Covid death rate not jumping
|submitted by GortonFishman to LiberalHeretics [link] [comments]|
2021.12.04 19:57 rynmgdlno Trying to decide on the stack for a large client project and am considering using some new (to me) tech, could use some insight to help make a decision. (AKA another REST api + Redux vs GraphQL/Apollo Client/URQL/React Query/etc post)
I’m a freelancer and just picked up a large project for a game studio rebuilding their entire web presence, consisting of:
- a public facing “brochure” site
- a player companion web app to manage characters/items/dlc/etc
- the (internal facing only) admin component of said app for managing player accounts and related
- an existing database that drives the actual game and companion app
- TBD - an online shop for in game items etc.
I’ve already built the public facing site which is a fairly simple brochure site using headless css for news posts etc. I built this using Next.js which was my first time using it and it was quite easy and streamlined to pick up on the job, (I have a few minor qualms with Next but that's another discussion).
I’m well versed enough in plain React, Redux, Node/Express, typical REST api’s and such but am considering using GraphQL and maybe Next.js for this.
### Reasons I’m considering GraphQL:
- Minimizing hits to the servers/DB - Given the DB is used by the game itself I want to keep hits to a minimum for performance and future scalability.
- Streamline development and cut out Redux, built in caching methodology, etc
- Apparently URQL (still looking at others as well) has first-class support for Next, auth, etc
### Reasons I’m considering Next.js:
- Security - Of course nothing will substitute proper auth flows/checks but I’m concerned with having the player accessible and admin components served together (i.e. using plain client side React). My thought is SSR will prevent any admin side code from even being sent to the browser for players.
- Performance benefits of Next, which may or may not even apply given the use case.
- SSR isn’t strictly necessary, SEO isn’t a concern in this case, and these pages will be very light and 99% exist to display/manipulate DB data; is using Next primarily to control what is served to a given user reasonable/ridiculous?
- Given that the same physical server would be serving both the Next app and the backend, would keeping the frontend completely client side be better for performance? (Considering also that the droplet could just be scaled or split into two as needed)
- If so, should I consider a separate domain/subdomain for the admin panel?
- Compatibility - Some of the required workflows could be quite complex (chained CRUD operations / mutations) that would be mostly trivial with REST/promises, how does GraphQL fare here?
- GraphQL learning curve - I’m confident I could pick it up quickly but regardless of that, the dev time will be slower vs. using a stack I’m familiar with. Theres no hard deadline per se but there is of course a budget.
- NextJS learning curve - Not really too big a concern, especially since I just got my feet wet with it, but I’d still be faster in plain React.
- Scalability - More of a devops concern but still my responsibility and needs to be considered. Currently everything will be on Digital Ocean FYI.
- Portability / Extensibility? - In the future there may be native apps built in place of, or along side the web apps so React Native might be in the future (I have zero experience with React Native). Also possible is an API of sorts for embed-able player stats or such things. Maybe Web Components? Not explicitly related but being able to reuse code/components for this if it ever comes up would be nice.
- Maintainability / developer friendliness - It’s possible (though unlikely) that I don’t touch this ever again after delivery, so using tech that is common and easily picked up would be a benefit to future devs (or future me as well).
### So it seems my options are: